[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
Wing Commander - Privateer Gemini Gold Forum

Wing Commander - Privateer Gemini Gold

News Files Images Forum Faq Credits

Forum

posted: 21 Jan 2017, 01:42

Hi I just installed PGG on my laptop while I'm deployed and I cant get my joystick to work, It's a Saitek AV8R-01 that was behind the counter of a old eletronics shop here in Saudi arabia(not sure if its avaiable in the states), it works with X-wing Alliance and Falcon 4.0 BMS any Ideas?, this joystick took me a week to find out here and not sure if I could find another, thanks
lewandom

posted: 21 Jan 2017, 15:58

What O/S are you running? Which joystick options did you try when you ran the setup program?
Kenner

Return to New Detroit Com Link